As the Christmas is rapid approaching, allow these inspiring Christmas quotes remind you truth spirit of Xmas. Xmas, as one of one of the most essential events for lots of people especially for Christian, is a time for loving and providing. So this Christmas, be sure to influence your loved ones and also close friends by sharing some motivational Christmas quotes as well as phrases. Take a break from covering those Xmas gifts and also decorating a Christmas tree and spread good vibes.
Inspirational Christmas Messages
- “This Christmas, my wishes for you are endless; I wish that you have the best health, find love, delightful days, blissful year, bright future, energetic hours and everything that comes with good tidings. Merry Christmas!”
- “Christmas means HOME. So make sure that you’ll celebrate this holiday season with your family and love ones. May you feel the happiness and joy this season may bring. Best wishes to you and your family.”
- “Christmas season is the time of sharing. Start sharing LOVE and HOPE to your FAMILY. Eventually, the Love you have shared will also be imparted to everyone in your society. Let LOVE fill the air. Merry Christmas to you and your family!”
- “Spread Christmas cheer
For all to hear!
Lights are sparkling, decorations complete
Now we are just waiting for the family to eat”
- “Christmas is not just about material things—it is also about sentimental ones. Show your appreciation for everyone like how Jesus appreciates all of us. Have a blessed Christmas day!”
- This Christmas, I want you to sing, laugh, reminisce, cry, if you have to, then sing some more and do it all around a full table of food, family and friends. Happy Holidays!
- God is fair so do not question Him whenever we have problems. In fact, we have to be thankful because He is training us to be strong. Merry Christmas!
- Season’s greetings to all the people who believed in my talents. For those who have no appreciation, may you be given with the gift of understanding and acceptance. Merry Christmas!
- Pray, pray, and pray. These are my greetings for you this Christmas!
- You will see how God works in your life by looking around you and see the people that are deprived of a decent life. Be thankful! Merry Christmas!
- Praise the Lord! Let us celebrate His birthday!
Short Christmas quotes
- Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up. ~ Wendy Cope
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell him you have received his Christmas gift.” -John R. Rice
- “The only people who soul can truly magnify the Lord are…people who acknowledge their lowly estate and are overwhelmed by the condescension of the magnificent God.” -John Piper
- “Into this world, this demented inn in which there is absolutely no room for him at all, Christ comes uninvited.” -Thomas Merton
- “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.” ~ W. J. Tucker
Inspirational Christmas Wishes
- Family is the greatest asset a person could ever have. Learn to share with them all the joys and blessings that we have. Celebrate Christmas with them!
- Look back and count the blessings that were given to you. We are so busy that sometimes we fail to count and appreciate them. Merry Christmas!
- God loves us! He sacrificed His Son so that we will be saved. Be thankful, God is good and alive! Have the Merriest Christmas of all!
Inspirational Christmas Messages for Son
- I may sometimes yell at you or seem to ignore your cute stories. But I want you to know that just having your presence makes a big difference. I love you so much! Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! May our love for you guide you in whatever you do!
- You will always be my baby! Merry Christmas!
Inspiring Business Christmas Wishes
- For being the best client of our company, accept this simple token of appreciation. May you continue to trust us in your future endeavors. Merry Christmas!
- Bonuses are not enough to show how much this company values your hard work. Stay as diligent as you are. Merry Christmas!
- On this day, we will award the most important people that make this company going stronger and more successful. You are all entitled to have this special recognition. Have a Merry Christmas to all!
Inspiring Christmas Greetings Christmas Card greetings
- I am so thankful to be given a chance to live in this world. I know I can do something to make people smile and feel loved. Merry Christmas!
- My life will be miserable without my family. They are there to guide me whenever I am out of the way towards goodness. Merry Christmas to all!
- Christmas is a time for giving and sharing. I would like to share to my happiness. I will smile so that everybody will be inspired.
- I am full of gratitude for people who has made my life meaningful. May you continue to be a blessing to others. Merry Christmas!
Inspirational Christmas Card Wordings for Everyone!
- It is His birthday today. Celebrate it and be happy for the arrival of our Savior!
- Cleanse your words, thoughts, and actions. This way, we can be assured that we are prepared for His coming. Merry Christmas!
- Be pure like Mary, obedient like Joseph, and humble like Jesus. Merry Christmas!
- Stars are cute little lights that keep twinkling in the sky. Let Christ be the Star that will light our path.
- Humility is the key to stay closer to God. We are always reminded to be humble like children. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the best time to remember Jesus’ healing power.
He will free us from our worries and pains.
Will walk with us through all the way.
Let us offer our sincere prayer to Him.
Have a Blessed Christmas!
Inspirational Christmas Greetings
- This Christmas remember to pray for those you aren’t able to celebrate this joyous occasion with while you are counting your blessing that the Almighty has given you.
- As we celebrate this Christmas season, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives and dying for our sins.
- Just like you are cleaning your house for all the guests to come, clean your heart so that Jesus’s love can come into your heart. Have a blessed Christmas.
- Christmas isn’t about buying the most expensive clothes and toys for everyone. Christmas is about spreading the love of Jesus to all the people you will meet. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas isn’t about opening our presents. It is about opening our hearts to Christ’s love.
- There has only been one true Christmas, the rest are just anniversaries.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Christmas is the birth of our Savior.
So celebrate his birthday with excitement and cheer!
- This is the season to realize our sins and ask for God’s forgiveness.
You will feel His glory once you do!
Have a blessed Christmas!
- Share your blessings, show people that you care. Give a helping hand, give a hug.
God will reward you for that.
Have a meaningful Christmas!
Inspiring Christmas Wordings
- “Before the clock strikes 12, let us pause for a moment and offer a moment of silence as we say bid goodbye to 2014. Now, let us welcome the year 2015 with the loudest noise we can ever create and fill the air with so much fun and laughter. Merry Christmas everyone and a fun-filled New Year!”
- “My wish for you this year is that you receive all the happiness to soothe away all the tears of the past year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!”
- “May your life be filled with diamonds as the stars shine brightly on your world. Thank you for a beautiful friendship. Merry Christmas to my dear friend!”
- “I am sending you a Christmas gift wrapped with love, joy, delight, peace and fortune for the Yuletide season and many more to come. Merry Christmas!”
- “In all the merriment, I hope you do not forget that there are more important things than gifts during this Christmas. Always remember loved ones and the fact that you get to spend another Christmas with them. Enjoy the Yuletide season and spread the love! Merry Christmas!”
Inspirational Christmas Messages for Friends
- This Christmas I want you to do me a favor. I want you to allow yourself to have that extra piece of pie, just one more glass of eggnog, and all the hugs your arms can muster and your family members will let you get away with.
- May the spirit of Christmas visit you this holiday season, bringing you all the love and joy in the world, and may it stay with you throughout the New Year.
- I will allow you to lip-synch the Christmas carols or forget to buy sugar free chocolate for your diabetic uncle but I will never forgive you if do not have a happy holiday season. So, please, have yourself a very Merry Christmas.
- Because Christmas is the time for forgiveness remember to allow yourself the same courtesy you extend to others and have a very Merry Christmas.
- This holiday season I wish you all the joy in the world and I hope you receive all the gifts you wished for. In addition to the usual pair of socks, of course.
- This Christmas, you have my blessing to give in to the season glut. So, sit yourself at a table full of love, have a bottle of joy and a few bites of forgiveness and splurge on gift wrapped hearts for everyone.
- It is with warmth in my heart and the certainty of your friendship in my mind that I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes from Famous People
- The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends.
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” -Pope Francis
- “The great challenge left to us is to cut through all the glitz and glam of the season that has grown increasingly secular and commercial, and be reminded of the beauty of the One who is Christmas.” -Bill Crowder
- “The very purpose of Christ’s coming into the world was that he might offer up his life as a sacrifice for the sins of men. He came to die. This is the heart of Christmas.” -Rev. Billy Graham
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.” ~ Harlan Miller
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” ~ J. C. Penney
Christmas tree quotes
- “The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy.”
― Andy Rooney
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
- “Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display-so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn’t the holly, it isn’t the snow. It isn’t the tree not the firelight’s glow. It’s the warmth that comes to the hearts of men when the Christmas spirit returns again.” ~ Anonymous
- Now I’m an old Christmas tree, the roots of which have died. They just come along and while the little needles fall off me replace them with medallions. ~ Orson Welles
- It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who is around it.
- The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree, those gifts are friends, family, children and the one you love.
- Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
- Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
- “So remember while December Brings the only Christmas day, In the year let there be Christmas In the things you do and say.” ~ Anonymous
- “Don’t expect too much of Christmas Day. You can’t crowd into it any arrears of unselfishness and kindliness that may have accrued during the past twelve months.” ~ Oren Arnold
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. … Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” ~ Dale Evans Rogers
- “Whatever else be lost among the years, Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, Let us hold close one day, remembering Its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again.” ~ Grace Noll Crowell
- The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.” ~ Phillips Brooks
- “Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given-when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.” ~ Joan Winmill Brown
- “Midnight, and the clock strikes. It is Christmas Day, the werewolves birthday, the door of the solstice still wide enough open to let them all slink through.” ~ Angela Carter
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” ~ Garrison Keillor
- “Call a truce, then, to our labors — let us feast with friends and neighbors, and be merry as the custom of our caste; for if ”faint and forced the laughter,” and if sadness follow after, we are richer by one mocking Christmas past.” ~ Rudyard Kipling
- “This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ.” ~ Frank McKibben
- “This is the month, and this the happy morn, wherein the Son of heaven’s eternal King, of wedded Maid and Virgin Mother born, our great redemption from above did bring.” ~ John Milton
- “Christmas is not just a day, an event to be observed and speedily forgotten. It is a spirit which should permeate every part of our lives.” ~ William Parks (Missions)
- “Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.” – Shirley Sallay